Welcome | Job Seekers
Welcome to Project HIRED!
Project HIRED is a San Jose, CA based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, established in 1978, with a mission "to assist individuals with disabilities to gain and to sustain employment." For over 35-years Project HIRED has been a leading job search assistance agency, assisting thousands of individuals with disabilities in finding meaningful employment through the use of our diverse portfolio of services.
Through Project HIRED, we provide a wide variety of programs and services designed to assist individuals with disabilities conduct a productive job search, including retention support after becoming employed.
Individualized Career Services:
Job Search Workshops
- Career Exploration
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Skills
- Hands-on computer training
- LinkedIn training
- Computer skills assessments and proficiency testing
- Online basic and technical computer skills training
- Client exclusive job board & job leads
- Guest Speaker sessions with industry professionals
- Employer recruiting events
- Computer Resource Center with phone and fax services
- Monthly employment specialist meetings
- Resume and Cover Letter critique
- Individualized job matching
Please note: You must be a registered and active Project HIRED client in order participate in our job search services and programs.